GOMUTRA: FILTERED COW URINE (Indian Cow (Desi Breed Cow's) Urine)
Gomutra (Filtered Cow Urine) is used in Indian culture for purification of a body. People spread Gomutra in their offices, houses, on their body during auspicious occasions. Gomutra attracts divine consciousness which brings us under sattva guna thus it helps in spiritual healing. Mata yashoda poured Gomutra on Krishna to save him from all ill-will. It is a giver of mental and physical strength. It is used while performing sacrifices (Yagya) and used as pesticide in garden or farm.
It is beneficial as a fertilizer also. Gomutra is good remedy for skin diseases therefore it is used while bath. The Indian Gir cow’s urine has unique ability to kill negative energy and protects from all danger. The Gomutra by special Gir cow is very important during sacrifices.
We provide good food and environment to Gir cows due to its importance. Cow urine helps cure various health problems.
The advantages of Gomutra are:
It works as antibacterial agent Boosts the immunity of the body Useful for heart patients and obesity Lowers cholesterol levels Reduces fats Improves brain power Repairs and regenerates damaged tissues and cells Cures children’s cough and other diseases Increases life span and purifies the blood. Directions: Put a small amount in the hand and sprinkle in different directions. Ingredients: Cow urine.
Advantage Of Gomutra
Clinical Benefits and Gomutra as Cure for Diseases
Gomutra is considered as antifungal, antibacterial, anti allergic, antibiotic, antimicrobial, antihelmentic etc in modern terms. But the usage of Gomutra is innumerable, yet few conditions are listed further based on its guna (character) and dosha (effects). Though Gomutra is pittala, it is tridosha hara. When dose and usage are fixed on requirements and based on condition, mode of administrations, mode of preparation, it becomes like nectar, thus pacifying all 3 doshas. Thus the usage of Gomutra is accounted from small infection to severe disorder. Few well established results and which are in practice are stated below as reference.
Note: dose and volume etc are not discussed here as it is fixed based on condition, type of patient, type of disorder etc. hence it is carefully administered by physician after complete analysis of patient’s criteria.
In Hypercholesterolemia: Gomutra along with jeeraka, honey and triphala churna taken in empty stomach daily reduces cholesterol, harmful alkaloids, etc.
In Obesity: Gomutra along with honey and lime juice made as a drink consumed daily reduces weight greatly without any harm to other systems.
In High Degree Fevers: Gomutra especially arka can be administered along with jeeraka water reduces the fever and also kindles digestive fire.
In Astma and Other Bronchial Disorders: Gomutra mixed with shunti and pippali and little honey. This mixture is administered for 1-2 week twice daily in empty stomach in morning and at bed time at night. This also reduces wheeze.
In Stomach Pain and Abdominal Colic’s: (Other Than Appendicitis And Renal Colic’s): Warm the Gomutra along with vata shamaka tailam and applied warm over pain region and done smooth massage in anulomana direction.
In Hypertension/Depression/Headaches: Gomutra is heated with ghee and the fumes are inhaled followed by application of same mixture in naval (nabhi). This also releases thamas.
In Baldness/Alopecia: – Gomutra nasya
In Sinusitis: Gomutra nasya, and internally Gomutra and trikatu churnam .
In Tonsillitis: Gomutra is mixed along with soft ksharas and applied over infected tonsils continuously for 10 days.
In Jaundice: Gomutra administered internally along with katuki and jeeraka in empty stomach twice daily starting with lesser dose thereby increasing the amount daily.
In Blood Intoxication: Gomutra along with fresh amalaki juice twice daily.
In Diabetes: Gomutra alone taken in empty stomach in morning and after food at night reduce diabetes by enhancing the production of insulin making pancreatic function active. (Note – strict avoidance of curd and sweet intake is recommended).
In Acne/ Pimples: Gomutra alone is daily used to wash face twice daily in case of white head pimples (pus). It also reduces formation of excess sebum and thus leaves skin dry.
In Dysmenorrhea: Gomutra along with takra (butter milk) or navaneeta (butter) with few drops of tila taila is recommended.
In Leuchorrhea: Gomutra is added with triphala kashaya with or without lime is used as dough or genital wash daily.
In Leucoderma: Gomutra mixed with avalgujaadi beeja churnam and applied external over the skin.
In Fungal Skin Disorders/Itches/Eczema: Gomutra along with khadhira churna and applied regularly for 10 – 15 days to avoid recurrence.
In Heart Disorders: Gomutra along with matulunga swarasa and saindhava lavana is indicated
In Amenorrhea: Gomutra with tila taila and amalaki swarasa
In Rheumatoid/Osteo/Gouty Arthritis Pain & Inflammation: Gomutra mixed along with cow dung and heated. It is applied warm over painful joints, gives quick relief from pain.
In Dermal Warts: Gomutra with kshara and tila taila – external application.
In Hyper Thyroid: Gomutra along with aswagandha along with any guggulu preparation is given.
In Conjunctivitis/ Eye Inflammation: Gomutra arka is dropped as eye drops.
In Sprue Syndrome/Amoebiasis: Gomutra with vilwa swrasa.
In Anemia/ Edema: Gomutra along with ardraka swarasa.
In Dental Pain: Gomutra along with tilataila and lavanga churna for gurgled.
In Nasal Polyps: Gomutra with a pinch of saindava lavana used as nasya.
In Bloating of Abdomen/ Admaana: Gomutra with lashuna and triphala kashaya is administered.
In Dandruff: Gomutra with tila taila and lemon juice is applied on scalp and head bath taken in Luke warm water.
In Dizziness/ Excess Day Sleep/Giddiness: Gomutra nasya – relives thamas.
In general the dose or amount of Gomutra is taken half the amount the dose in vata when compared to the dose of kapha. Still half the amount dose of vata in case of pittaja disorders.
OTHER BENEFITS IN BRIEF:
1. It prevents heart disorders.
2. It maintains equilibrium of water content and acid – base balance.
3. It cleans kidney and liver and strengthens their activities.
4. It cleans all channels of body and also opens obstruction in channels thus can even reach brain. Hence it is highly indicated in all disorders of brain/ neurological conditions like apasmara, unmade, atattvabinivesha , compulsive disorders and other psychiatric complaints.
5. It is potent anti-poisonous.
6. It removes the deposits of other chemical residue taken during any long term drug therapy.
7. It enhances the function of respiratory system.
8. It enhances the function of nervous system.
9. It enhances the mobility of smooth muscles.
10. It clears the viscous obstructions in blood vessels.
11. It enhances the complexion of skin.
12. It enhances metabolic activity of cells.
13. It accelerates the sexual centers and there by improves reproductive system.
14. It enhances tissue metabolism.
15. It slows down aging process.
16. It detoxifies blood and hepatic circulation.
17. It enhances production of bile and pancreatic secretions.
18. It corrects menstrual disorders.
19. It boosts immunity power by increasing the resistance power.
20. It maintains the level of insulin by enhancing the function of pancreas.
Cow Urine Therapy
‘The cow’ is a mobile medical dispensary and cow urine is a panacea of all diseases. The cow urine, one of the ingredients of ‘Panchagawya’ is capable of treating many curable as well as incurable diseases and has been used extensively in ayurvedic preparations since time immemorial as cited in ancient holy texts like Charaka Samhita, Sushruta Samhita, Vridhabhagabhatt, Atharva Veda, Bhavaprakash, Rajni Ghuntu, Amritasagar, etc.Extensive research have found that Gomutra is capable of curing blood pressure, blockage in arteries, arthritis, diabetes, heart attack, cancer, thyroid, asthma, psoriasis, eczema, prostrate, fits, AIDS, piles, migraine, ulcer, acidity, constipation, gynecological problems, ear and nose problems and several other diseases . The use of cow urine in India can be traced back to the Vedic and probably prevedic period also. Cow urine as such has been most widely referred, used and venerated animal urine owing to its immense therapeutic speciality. While externally it has been used as lotion, ointments and bath, but, internally it has been used in preparation of oral medications and drinks. There is existence of innumerable instances in various ancient medical texts of the curative properties of cow urine for a horde of human ailments. In ancient Indian system of medicine, urine of cow was accepted, used almost as a broad spectrum antibiotic quite akin to that of twenty first century. The cow urine not only used against ailments of diseases as therapeutic agents but also have several other uses as in agriculture and sericulture sectors.
The patient taking cow urine therapy says that he is enjoying sound health and passing bowels easily within one month of this therapy.
- Cow urine has amazing germicidal power to kill varieties of germs. All germ generated diseases are thus destroyed.
- According to Ayurveda the cause of all diseases is the imbalance in three faults (tri-dosas) i.e. mucous, bile and air. Cow urine balances the tri-dosas, thus diseases are cured.
- Cow urine corrects functioning of liver. So, liver makes healthy pure blood. It gives disease resistance power to the body.
- There are some micro nutrients in our body, which give life strength. These micro nutrients are flushed out through urine. Therefore gradually ageing steps in our body. Cow urine has all elements, which compensate for deficiency of nutrients in our body, which are required for healthy life. Thus Cow urine stops ageing process. So it is called an elixir and also life giving.
- Cow urine contains many minerals especially Copper, gold salts, etc. It compensates for bodily mineral deficiency. Presence of gold salts protects body against diseases.
- Mental tension hurts nervous system. Cow urine is called medhya and hradya, which means it, gives strength to brain and heart. Thus cow urine protects heart and brain from damages caused by mental tension and protects these organs from disorders and diseases.
- Excessive use of any medicine leaves some residue in our body. This residue causes diseases. Cow urine destroys the poisonous effects of residues and makes body disease free.
- Electric currents (rays) which are present in the environment keep our body healthy. These rays in form of extremely small currents enter our body through Copper in our body. We get Copper from cow urine. To attract these electric waves is quality of Copper. Thus we become healthy.
- By acting against the voice of soul (immoral & sinful action), the heart and mind become narrow minded. Due to this the functioning of body is effected and causes diseases. Cow urine provides mode of goodness. Thus helps us to perform correct activities by mind. Thus protects from diseases.
- In scriptures some diseases are said to be due to sinful actions performed in previous lives which we have to bear. Ganga resides in cow urine. Ganga is destroyer of sins, thus cow urine destroys such previous sins and so diseases are cured.
- The diseases caused by entrance of ghosts in body are cured by intake of cow urine. The Master of ghosts is Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva holds Ganga on his head. Ganga is in cow urine also. Thus by taking cow urine, the ghosts get to see Ganga over their master’s head. So they are calmed and become peaceful. So they do not trouble the body. Thus, diseases caused by entrance of ghosts are also destroyed.
- By regularly taking cow urine before sickness, we get so much immunity that any attack of diseases is repulsed.
- Cow urine being miraculous poison destroyer, destroys the disease caused by poison (Toxin). Extremely dangerous chemicals are purified by cow urine. Cow urine provides immunity power by increasing resistance power against diseases in human body. It is anti toxin.
- “Sarve rogaah hi mandagnau” All diseases begin with mandagni (Low fire i.e. digestive capacity). If fire is strong, diseases won’t occur. Cow urine keeps the fire strong.
Chemical contents of cow urine and cure of diseases as per them.
Yes Cow Urine (Gomutra) Benefits are there. Check the science behind this with given below table.
Name of chemical
Effect of chemical on diseases
Nitrogen N2 ,NH2
Removes blood abnormalities and toxins, Natural stimulant of urinary track, activates kidneys and it is diuretic.
Supports motion in large intestines. Cleanses blood.
Stabilise bile, mucous and air of body. Stabilises blood formation.
Controls built up of unwanted fats
Maintains balance and helps in production of red blood cells & haemoglobin. Stabilises working power.
Removes blood abnormalities and toxins, Natural stimulant of urinary track, activates kidneys and it is diuretic.
Uric Acid C5H4N4O3
Removes heart swelling or inflammation. It is diuretic therefore destroys toxins.
Helps in removing stones from urinary track.
Purifies blood. Antacid
Cures hereditary rheumatism. Increases appetite. Removes muscular weakness and laziness.
Germicidal, stops growth of germs, protects decay due to gangrene.
Carbolic Acid HCOOH
Germicidal, stops growth of germs and decay due to gangrene.
Blood purifier, bone stregthener, germicidal, ?? Rakta skandak ??
Sanyas vishamta ?? decreases acidic contents of blood, germicidal
Vitamin B is active ingredient for energetic life and saves from nervousness and thirst, strengthens bones and reproductive ingredient for energetic life and saves from nervousness and thirst, strengthens bones and reproductive power.
Gives satisfaction. Strengthens Mouth, strengths heart, removes thirst and nervousness.
Make healthy digestive juices, increase immunity.
It is life giver. Maintains fluidity of blood, maintains body temperature.
Hipuric Acid CgNgNox
Removes toxins through urine.
Aurum Hydroxide AuOH
It is germicidal and increases immunity power. It is highly antibiotic and anti-toxic
How to use Gomutra?
Gomutra can be used in the following ways as a spiritual healing remedy.
- Directly applying concentrated Gomutra on an affected body part. Drinking a few cc of Gomutra is also recommended as a means for spiritual healing.
Diluting it in water:
- After putting a few cc of Gomutra in water, it can be sprinkled around the house to spiritually purify the premises. Alternatively, after adding a small amount of Gomutra in a bucketful of water, it can be used to have a bath. Below is a subtle diagram of the mechanism of action ofGomutra when used in bath water. It has been drawn by Mrs. Yoya Vallee, a seeker with advanced sixth sense of vision, and has been checked by His