GOSEVA TULSI GO MUTRA ARKA
Cough, cold, digestion, Viral infections
- This medicine contains only one ingredient Tulsi. It is suitable for everyone.
- The recommended dosage for adult person and children above the age of12 is one or two tablets, two times a day with water.
- Children between 5 – 12 years can be given half of the adult dosage or half tablet two times a day.
- This medicine should be swallowed with water.
- Or take as directed by doctor.
- It is completely safe to take this medicine in recommended doses.
- This medicine can be safely taken for longer duration without any side-effect.
- Tulsi fresh juice can be used instead of tablets.
- Tulsi should be used cautiously in people with High Pitta. It may cause burning syndrome and aggravation of pitta. Pitta prakriti people can take Tulsi in combination with some cooling herb.
- For cold-cough, excess mucous take along with honey.
- No drug–herb interactions are known.
- Effectivity of herbal medicine depends on many factors. A medicine suitable for one person may not essentially give same result in another person.
- Exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power of the patient, the nature of the illness, the state of the viscera and humours, and the properties of individual drugs.
- Keep away from the sight and reach of children.
||Goseva GoKripa Products